Friday, May 13, 2011

Time has gotten away from me.

 Lately I worked hard to restore my computer back to factory settings, and this put me behind in some photography work I was getting really hooked on.  My photos with textures and layers are getting new life in photo shop.  These two ostrich are sharing secrets and were awareded Editors Pick at BETTERPHOTO.COM
This great rusted out hub from an old tractor was also awarded Editors Pick.  Its done in textures and layers from my original photo.  Taken last spring in Boswell Oklahoma.
Here is some play that is just wild called weird lines!  Honest its a filter called Weird Lines!  Here I have a blemished daisy from last summer and just could not come up with anything to save the photo.  I began to experiment and came up with this rather odd looking thing that reminds me of an ocean creature.  Awarded Editors Pick also for May.

Some of these will be part of my Artist Trading Card swaps in the Digital Art arena.

No comments:

Post a Comment