Wednesday, September 21, 2011

Delicate Growth

BetterPhoto.com Editor's PickI have a love hate relationship with this wisteria.  I have 3, two that do not bloom and this one that does.   All are extreme growers and you can almost see the vines move and flower as you set the camer lens on the plant.  Love the look and hate the trimming and invasive nature, but the flowers are so delicate and lovely that I shall forgive its nature.   This was taken with my 150mm Sigma macro lense and given two very light filters of dry brush.

2 comments:

  1. So beautiful...I love wisteria (probably because I don't have any LOL!). There is a house nearby that has the most beautiful wisteria. When in full bloom, it literally takes over the front porch and is just gorgeous! Will have to remember to get a picture of it.
    Kathleen
    lunamom58

    ReplyDelete