Tuesday, March 15, 2011

Hauling out the Tripod

Its been sitting in the closet for the longest time, the ole dusty tripod.  My love hate relationship with the camera's friend.   Stilt like legs that require constant adjusting, maneuvering around especially when using a dedicated macro lens.  BUT spring has not really brought much to photograph lately except some flowers from the fruitless pear trees that I used with this Orange.  Its named Food Fun.  My orange became entertainment as well as breakfast.   Its done with many layers of textures to create the look.  After the Orange was consumed I played with a few very tiny flowers and my grandfathers old pocket watch with my Grandma Maude's photo inside.  I love the idea of using this with my genealogy research.  Again done with multi layers of textures.   Feels good to be looking through the lens again.


1 comment:

  1. Hint: Focus rail. I finally got one last year.. haven't used it yet, but will soon.

    ReplyDelete