Friday, May 16, 2014

Release the Spark

Hello all,
Today is part of Friday Finds, a pretty big group of photo enthusiasts who share something they found and photographed on Friday. 

I actually am using the little bottle as my "find", but its actually the tissue paper I found and used as part of my soft prop. 

The spark is unique in its purpose.   A spark of imagination can cause us to get inspiration or an idea and take action .  The photo I posed previously with the little spoons and flowers.  Quiet Is The New Loud...  I sparked several others who tried a similar look.  There were sparks flying all over the world!  I use to have a page in my journal called ideas, now its called SPARKS.

Hope you visit me on Flicker and Pinterest for some sparks and inspiration.

xo~
Sally

No comments:

Post a Comment