Tuesday, May 13, 2014

Start to Finish

I am so very late updating my photography blog.  It got stagnant and I got lazy.  Still life prop styling had really caught my eye, and I needed a community.  I needed inspiration and I needed a class!   I was lucky to get in the second round of Start to Finish with Kim Klassen (www.kimklassencafe.com) and over the 8 weeks of this class, inspiration has returned.  Ideas are flowing and I am shooting again.   New looks, new ideas and new friends.

This image was prompted in the first week by the word Intentions!   Oh man, don't get me started on intentions  I had and didn't follow through with.   So without looking back, and only looking forward I shall go full tilt, and follow the path of intentions with my lens and natural light.

No comments:

Post a Comment